I GOT A TESTIMONY!!!!

Posted by : KingsKidz | Thursday, April 15, 2010 | Published in


I GOT A TESTIMONY!!!!....Back in Nov. 2009 I had been rushed to the ER, experiencing the worst headache and body pain ever. My ER bill was a little over $1800.00. No job and on top of my other bills I had no idea how I was going to pay it. I applied for financial assistance thru the hospital and I kept praying. They gave me discount and took about $500 off, bringing it down to a little over $1200. I put $20 on it for the first time this month and I just recieved a letter in the mail showing there was an adjustment to my account. I called the hospital and found out they had given me a 91% discount!!! My balance that I owed was only $93.55!!! I just paid it off a few minutes ago but OMG, AIN'T GOD AWESOME!!!!! I couldn't help but cry and I began to thank/praise him!....Believe that God can do anything y'all! 

God Bless, 

Sis. Tiffany Poteat

(0) Comments

Leave a Response

avandia